MS/High School 368
All NYC DOE Public Schools will be CLOSED for the remainder of the 2019-20 academic year. Classes will continue through online Remote Learning. All students should check their school email and Google Classroom regularly to keep in touch with teachers and classwork.
We hope all of our families are doing well. We know this is a challenging time for all and thank you for being our educational partners.
All students have been entered into a Google Classroom for their grade. Students are asked to mark themselves present each morning by 9 a.m. This is a quick, daily morning check-in.
Students need to respond to the question each day and answer with the word "Present", to confirm they're checking in.
Tips for Online Remote Learning
- Check your email and Google Classroom regularly.
- Stay in contact with your teachers.
- Once Remote Learning begins, teachers will be following the regular bell schedule (but from home).
- Every teacher will be using Google Classroom or a web based platform for communication and class materials.
- Most teachers will be using Google Meet (Hangouts Meet) for video conferencing. Check with your teacher.
- If you're having trouble accessing your IN-Tech Google Email, make sure to click the link to get help from Tech Support.
- Click HERE to view the updated DOE Grading Policy. (April, 2020)
Welcome Families, Scholars and Staff
Bienvenidos Familias, Estudiantes y Personal
Take the Department of Education Remote Learning Survey HERE
"The DOE and the Mayor's Office are committed to protecting the right of every student to attend public school, regardless of immigration status, national origin, or religion."
From the DOE Web Site
IN-Tech Academy is likewise committed. We support our students and families.
March 21, 2020
We will miss our in-person interactions, but we have new tools and new opportunities. Look for the remote learning strategies to be shared today and to begin Monday. A new year begins. Access to teacher schedules must be gained through an IN-Tech account.
Continue to check your emails, this site and the app for updates. Above all, stay well.