Ms. Geraldine Fredericks
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Accounting, Lehman College
- Bachelors Degree, New School University
- Masters Degree in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College
- Middle School Technology Teacher.
- High School Technology Teacher.
- High School Business Teacher.
- Adviser to the Business Club
- More than 20 years experience in education.
In Ms. Frederick's own words...
I came into the field of education to help young people believe in themselves and to achieve their goals. I've used my life experiences and being a high school drop-out to let scholars know that when you put your mind, body and soul into anything, your goals/dreams can come true. Education is the key to opening doors to a world of learning and opportunities. Education is a real positive consequence that can help scholars change their life and the future world.