Mr. Andrew Gooden
- Bachelor of Science in Education, New York City College of Technology
- Master of Science in Education Administration (SBL/SDL), Lehman College
- Middle School Technology Teacher.
- High School Computer Science Teacher.
- Work-Based Learning Coordinator
- 11-15 years experience in education.
In Mr. Gooden's own words...
My inspiration for being a teacher came from my mother who is an educator and my teachers who encouraged me to pursue my dreams. I believe that children are our future and that all students can learn to achieve success and strive in life. Each day I get the opportunity to make a positive difference in their lives by molding minds and hearts.
“Labor for learning before you grow old, for labor is better than silver and gold, silver and gold will vanish away, but a good education will never decay” –Desmond Dekker
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela