Mrs. Jillian McKenna
- Bachelors Degree in English/ Secondary Education 7-12/ Special Education 7-12, The College of Mount Saint Vincent
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages K-12, The College of Mount Saint Vincent
- High School English Teacher
- High School Special Education Teacher
- Adviser for the Newspaper Club.
- Teach Yoga for Athletes
- Conduct Mindfulness Workshops with the Girl Up Club.
- 5 - 10 years experience in education.
In Mrs. McKenna's own words...
I became a teacher because I believe that education is the most effective and most enjoyable way to change the world. I believe that everyone is a life-long learner and we are all "beginners" with more to learn from the world around us and from one another. I want to help students find what they are passionate about and what they love so they can go into the world and make it a better place.