Mrs. Cindy Spadaccini
- Bachelors Degree in Education, Manhattan College
- Masters Degree in Adolescent Education: Social Studies 7-12, Lehman College
- High School Global History Teacher
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher
- 5-10 years experience in education.
In Mrs. Spadaccini's own words...
I love working with the students from this community and teaching them about history. I knew I always wanted to be a teacher because it was and continues to be my passion. It is a disguised rewarding career because it impacts so many peoples lives in so many ways and the effects of your commitment is not always seen but it's through the success of your students that it becomes visible. Throughout the years, when students comeback to visit is when you see a glimpse of some of that reward. As a teacher you know in your heart that if you taught them well, provided the support and guidance that you would want someone to do for your own kids, then you have done your job and that’s why I love what I do.