Mrs. Maritza Santana
- Bachelor's Degree in Latino Studies, DePaul University
- Masters Degree in Spanish Literature, Lehman College
- Masters Degree in Education Administration, Hunter College
- Dean of Students (Grades 9-12)
- High School Spanish Teacher
- Community Service Coordinator
- 15-20 years of experience in education.
In Mrs. Santana's own words...
A product of the public school system, I was fortunate enough to have had excellent teachers who truly impacted me. Unfortunately, this was not the narrative of many around me. I knew that changes had to be made within the system, to make this the reality of ALL students. I decided to be one of those change makers.