Ms. Gina Gentile
- Bachelors Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, Iona College
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences, Hunter College
- Middle School and High School Language Teacher
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- 5-10 years experience in education.
In Ms. Gentile's own words...
Think about what it would feel like to not be able to communicate. What would it be like if you couldn’t speak up for yourself, couldn’t state your wants or needs, or couldn’t express the amazing ideas that you have in your mind? I became a speech-language pathologist so that fewer people would have to experience what this must feel like. I work on building students’ language, speech, cognitive, and social skills so they can become stronger communicators and active participants in their education and futures.