Mrs. Julie Connelly
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, University of Colorado
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Lehman College
- Middle School and High School Language Teacher
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- 5-10 years experience in education.
In Mrs. Connelly's own words...
My mother was a third-grade teacher, and she loved being an educator. I originally planned to teach high school math, but decided that speech-language pathology was a better fit for me. It is extremely rewarding being able to help students to improve their communication and reading skills.